Patients who have their procedures performed at Miracle Hills Surgery Center enjoy the convenience of a centrally located facility with easily accessible parking and a streamlined registration process. Miracle Hills offers an inviting and comfortable environment designed for efficiency, comfort, safety, and privacy. Patients can rest assured that the friendly and knowledgeable healthcare professionals at Miracle Hills will treat them with the utmost care and respect throughout their procedure, as outcomes and patient satisfaction are the true measures of our success.
The instructions below are provided to patients as general guidelines. Your physician may also provide instructions specific to the procedure being performed. Contact the center with any questions.
What To Do After Surgery
- You will be discharged 1-2 hours following your procedure or when you meet criteria for dismissal. It is normal to feel weak and drowsy, which is why you must have someone with you to drive you home after your surgery.
- Please follow the written instructions you receive from your surgeon and the center’s staff for your care that may include activity, medication, diet and rest. Contact your physician if you have any questions or problems.
- One to two days after your surgery, a nurse from MHSC will contact you to check your progress and answer your questions.
- Do not drive, smoke, drink alcoholic beverages or operate machinery for 24 hours following surgery.
- Remember to make an appointment for a follow-up visit with your surgeon if one was not already made for you.
- No Lyft, Uber, cabs, or Intelliride home from surgery unless a responsible person is also riding with you. You cannot take these services alone due to the medications used during your surgery.