Patients who have their procedures performed at Miracle Hills Surgery Center enjoy the convenience of a centrally located facility with easily accessible parking and a streamlined registration process. Miracle Hills offers an inviting and comfortable environment designed for efficiency, comfort, safety, and privacy. Patients can rest assured that the friendly and knowledgeable healthcare professionals at Miracle Hills will treat them with the utmost care and respect throughout their procedure, as outcomes and patient satisfaction are the true measures of our success.
The instructions below are provided to patients as general guidelines. Your physician may also provide instructions specific to the procedure being performed. Contact the center with any questions.
What To Do The Day Of Surgery
- Before the day of surgery, make arrangements for a responsible adult to drive you home and remain with you for the first 24 hours after surgery. You may not drive yourself, be left alone, or leave the facility in public transportation unless accompanied by an adult. Failure to meet these guidelines could result in the cancellation of your procedure.
- Please bring your insurance card with you and a form of photo identification.
- Do not apply cosmetics such as eye shadow or nail polish.
- If you wear contact lenses or glasses, bring a case for their safe keeping. We provide containers for removable dentures and bridgework.
- Please shower or bathe prior to your surgery.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing, and shoes.
- Leave jewelry and other valuables at home.
- Please bring a list of prescription medications you are currently taking.
- Please be aware you will be required to sign a consent form for your surgery.
- Your family may wait in our lobby and rejoin you upon discharge.